Can additional Google Drive storage be purchased through Carbo?
Yes, we do offer additional Google Drive storage for G Suite. Please contact us directly for more details.
In order activate the storage once it has been purchased, follow the steps below:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to activate the storage for your account.
- Log into the Admin Console: admin.google.com
- Click on the Billing icon.
- Next to Google Drive storage, click on the key icon to manage licenses
- You will see a full list of users that do not have an additional license assigned. Simply check the box next to a user and choose the amount of storage you wish to assign them from the Assign drop down menu in the top left.
- You will see a pop-up window asking you to confirm your action. If you are sure you wish to proceed, click on Assign License.